So you’ve written your first draft. Or maybe even your second or third. You know you’re near the finish line of your story but something is bugging you. Maybe your main character is having an identity crisis. Or one of your plot lines has reached a dead end.
Maybe you’re struggling with rogue grammar. Just where do I put that semi-colon, anyway? Does my piece flow? Is it clear?
Perhaps you’re happy with your final draft but, just to be sure, you want a second opinion.
Whether you’re writing marketing materials or a novel, eventually these issues appear. Fortunately, the solution is simple: you need a second pair of eyes. You need an editor.
Editing and Proofreading
I offer proofreading and editing services for all written copy, including:
- Web site copy
- Self-help books
- Short stories
- Flash fiction
Do you have a personal story but don’t know how to write it? Or a desire to share your wealth of knowledge and experience? Don’t struggle on your own. Let me ghostwrite your book for you.
Ghostwriting is, quite simply, your voice and your expertise translated to paper. I can organize your written words, or thoughts and plans, and create a book that reflects your style and goals.
Each project is custom. Price and timeline is determined based on services required.
Inspire others with your story and establish yourself as an expert in your field! Contact Laura at 403-518-5858 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
To help you develop your writing skills, I offer writing workshops. These include:
- Publish Your Unique True Story Workshop: 3 hour workshop
- 8 Week Creative Writing Intensive: 8 week course
- 4 Week Creative Writing Intensive: 4 week course
- Creative Writing Basics (formerly known as Creative Writing for Beginners): 3 week course focused on characters, plot, and setting
- Creative Writing – Point of View and Voice: 3 week course
- Fiction and Storytelling Skills: 1 or 2 hour workshop on various topics such as characterization, suspense, and point of view
Pencil Me In
Need a place to escape so you can write your monthly marketing materials or finish up your short story? Attend Pencil Me In and make it happen!
To get your work edited, learn about ghostwriting, or attend a workshop or Pencil Me In, please contact Laura at 403-518-5858 or email her at email@example.com.